Saturday, September 18, 2010

Changes

Hello Blogging World!


I've been encouraged by a few different people to start a blog- I'm not sure I have anything particularly interesting to share with the world, but I suppose it can also serve to preserve memories and details of our life.


These past couple of months have been one of exciting changes! Matt accepted a job promotion which will move us to Nashville, TN. This is very exciting for me considering my wonderful parents live there- as well as a few good friends from Samford also! It is a little bittersweet because Matt's family is in Greenville as well as both sets of grandparents. We love Greenville and are sad to leave; But, the Lord has made it clear to us time and time again that our lives are on HIS clock, not ours... so we trust that he will have many good times in store for us in Nashville as well.

I think I will start with posting some things that we will miss about Greenville:

Matt's Family- I have been blessed with a wonderful set of in-law and siblings! Matt's brother, Nate, was married to Bethany in May (front right) and Sarah and Drew (back right) are engaged with a wedding being planned for next summer! We love Drew and are excited for him to be part of our family! Falls Park- a beaufitul area of the revitalized downtown of Greenville- and where we got engaged! We'll miss the walks/runs on the trails with the dogs, trips to the dog park, and all the other the memories that this park holds. Now that we're moving, I wish we had used it more!

Christmas in our beloved little house. Matt bought our house while we were dating- about 4 years ago. Much blood, sweat, and tears have been put into renovating this house and making it our own. My first Christmas with the Moore's was spent in this house as well as my 1st married Christmas. No, we're not leaving our "furry babies" behind. But, we will miss our BIG fenced in backyard!! This was their first day running like wild animals inside the fence.

I'm sure I could think of MANY other things will miss... but for now, I guess that will do. See you next time!


Britney

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So glad you joined the blogging world! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will miss you sweet girl!!! but glad you are blogging, so we can keep up with you :) *hugs*

    ReplyDelete