Friday, May 3, 2013

February 2013!

Each month with Houston gets more and more fun! As I look back on pictures, sometimes I'm sad because he's growing so fast, but then I think about how much he's grown, how his little personality is growing and all of his new "1sts!" Here's a recap in pictures of what we did this month :)

When we need to get out, we head to  Target (where else?) Our little friend across the street, Wyatt, turned 1. We were going to be out of town for his birthday party, so we stopped in Target to get him a fun present!

Proud of the present he helped pick out and wrap! 

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling!

How could you ever resist kissing these sweet cheeks!

He rang in his 5th Month (2/5/13) with a big 'ol blow-out diaper, so we took a bath at 8am! Isn't he cute in his dinosaur hoodie towel?

Headed to the Moore family Mountain House for some R&R in the Virginia mountains!

Enjoying the scenic views from the porch! Part of the family went skiing at Winterplace.. me, Houston and Beth stayed behind to relax. I'm sure Matt will have him snowboarding soon, but for now, he stays back with Momma!

Posing on the porch before we hit the road. His little smile in this picture just makes my heart melt!

Another quick pick with Ma-Ma and Pop-Pop

Bye-Bye Furry Fox Lane, we will be back soon!

I just love this sweet pic of him drinking his bottle in the car. Nothing better than snoozing in the car on a rainy day and getting fed a bottle of your favorite stuff on demand!

2/11... 1st "real" solid food- Avacado! He loved it! And, loved making a mess!

He also figured out how to give Anniston a little snack too. Just another reason for Anniston to fall in love with the new family member.

Happy Valentine's Day!

His homemade Valentine's supper- Sweet Potatoes made with love! By this time, he usually gets a bath and was in bed by 7pm. So, Matt brought home a delicious take-out meal from Outback (my fav!) and we enjoyed an "at home" date after Houston went to bed!

Have I mentioned he loves to eat? So far has loved everything we offer.. he enjoyed his Valentine's meal! Also, you can notice he's getting neater and neater... can't waste that food by dropping it on his bib!

Getting more and more spunky and loves playing with his toys. He loves this bear because it sings to him!

This month he really started noticing the dogs! He will get really still and just watch them! On this night, we were waiting for daddy to get home, so I just let him sit in the high chair and let the dogs wrestle around in side. Pure Entertainment!

He's sleeping well these days.. but we had a night of possible teething! No teeth have poked through yet, but supposedly things might be shifting around in there.. we got to spend some quality time together the previous night, so we were sleepy and cuddling in bed the next morning :)

I just love this view!



...And this one! He was taking a break from rolling
all over the nursery

One of my fav pictures to date. I was on the floor with him while he played and was writing an email... I looked over and this was my view!I am blessed, blessed blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment