Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm 27!


Well, I have officially been thrust into my late 20's... but it's not so bad, I'm still the youngest on my side of the family. I'm the sole Boyd sister still holding it down in her 20's :) :)
My wonderful hubby showed up with this delish Whole Foods cake! Seriously, if you've never had a Whole Foods cake you need to go get one immediately :)


With this sweet boy around, how could the day not be great? Even on mornings when I'm dragging, the fact that he's so happy in the mornings is always a great pick me up. 

Houston, Mimi, and I did a little shopping....

Houston and Mimi made me some cupcakes.. he was a good taste tester! hehe jk

He had a death grip on that bowl of homemade icing. He's a child after his father's own heart (okay, and maybe his mother's icing loving hear too!)

We went to dinner with my parents at Bricktops! It was so yummy! Houston charmed the British hostess :)When the other hostesses started talking to him, he smiled so big and they all squealed. Such a lady killer :)

Me and the men in my life! I feel so blessed to have each of these people in my life! I am so very blessed! Here's to another wonderful year!

No comments:

Post a Comment