Friday, October 12, 2012

First Month Memories...

Family Neighborhood Walks

We've been dealing with a reflux issue... so for several days, I saw a lot of this 1st picture... lots of tears and sad faces (for both me AND Houston!!) But, now that we are on some good medicine, I'm seeing a lot more of the second picture (Hallelujah!!)

 He's officially on our insurance and his birth certificate and Social Security Card are in- he's a legit citizen! Please excuse my disheveled hair. It's basically been in a ponytail for a month- I just realized how long it's gotten and we are taking care of this little issue next Wednesday! :)


 We haven't gone TOO many places this month, but I have to smile every time I see him in his little mirror- he's just so darn cute!


 This was Matt feeding him his 1st bottle on week 3

The weekend after Houston was born, my dad participated in the World Championship Olympic Distance Triathalon in Las Vegas... we had to do a comparison with Papa's medal to remember how tiny he is!!

Adorable yawn!

 He's watched a few Tennesee games at Mimi & Papa's house (well, we watched, Houston mostly dozed)


1st Bath! A little skeptical at first, but he warmed up to it

Other than that, we've just been working on some Chub. He was born at 7 lbs, 13 oz and at our latest check-up for the reflux issue, he was 9 lbs, 10 oz!  Our 2 month appointment is on Halloween so we will check in again then!

No comments:

Post a Comment