Sunday, October 14, 2012

More Firsts & A Few Cute Pics

Houston is officially a month old. I didn't get my act together in time to get a cute chalkboard or month by month onesies... but here is his "official" one month picture. He was too busy looking out the window to look at me, but I think he looks adorable here! Some iron-on month by month onesies have been ordered off Etsy, so stay tuned for the month #2 pic!



 Cute duck baby after a bath. I just love to snuggle him after he's just been bathed, he smells SO good! Plus, he's super cute in his ducky towel!


My cute side-kick before we left for Hobby Lobby to get some fall-ish stuff for our house! I'm not sure if his eyes will stay blue or not, but I think he looks adorable here with those blue eyes in that blue outfit!  Matt picked out the paci, can you tell?

This was my view for the majority of the trip... such a sweet boy!

Houston had his first restaurant experience on Friday night! We went to a Mexican place called Garcias. If he is going to be his mother's child he will need to learn to love Mexican food of all kinds, so I figured better to start him early! As soon as our food arrived, he started to get restless so of COURSE MiMi offered to hold and bounce him while we all ate!

She wasn't really concerned with the food left on her plate. The pic is a little bit blurry from the bouncing!:)

 After we finished eating, we still had a few minutes to kill before the next feeding, so we stopped in to Home Depot!

Helping Dad pick out some Weed & Feed... then we picked out a big, medium, and small pumpkin for the porch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment